Do It Yourself Car Interior Wrapping
You want to wrap the interior or the decorative trim of your car yourself and don't know how? Then you've come to the right place. In this blog you will learn everything about the interior wrapping. Which vinyl wraps you should use, which accessories you need and how to wrap your interior.
Reasons for Car Interior Wrapping
- Enhancement of the design
- Protection against scratches and damages
- Covering of already existing damages
Types of Wrapping
There are basically the following three methods for the interior wrapping:
- Wrap the trims in the dismantled state
- Wrap the trims and then cut them to size in the installed state
- Wrap the trims with a wrapping set from HSS-Skins in the installed state.
Why not hire a professional Car Wrapper?
This is certainly the most convenient way, but also the most expensive. Because a foiler demands between 250 and 400€, depending on the interior and the type of car wrapper. In addition, you usually have to bring the trims over in a removed state, which still means you have a lot of work to do.
If you want to know more about interior wrapping, stay tuned! We'll regularly publish new posts explaining step by step how to get your dream interior the cheapest and easiest way.